Birthdate: October 6, 1994 ; Birthplace: Taranto, Italy
Nationality: Italian ; Languages: Italian (mother tongue), French (mother tongue), English (IELTS 7.5).
- Postdoc, Harvard University (Supervisor: Richard J. McNally) 2021
- Ph.D in Medical Sciences, University of Mons (UMONS), Belgium. 2020 Dissertation title: Network Psychiatry: Investigating models of mental constructs and disorders with complex systems and Bayesian Artificial Intelligence.
- Psychiatry Residency Program. University of Brussels (ULB), Belgium, 2019-2024.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), University of Brussels (ULB), Belgium, 2016-2019
- MSc. Total Quality Management. Faculté Polytechnique, University of Mons- 2019-2021.
Translational medicine. Institute for Interdisciplinary Innovation in Healthcare (I3H), School of Medicine/Solvay School of Economics, University of Brussels (ULB) June 2018.
Medical Informatics Prize – University of Brussels (Université Libre de Bruxelles, ULBruxelles), June 29, 2019
Early Career Psychiatrist Scholarship – European Psychiatric Association – January 2020.
Prize of the Early Career Psychiatrist – Belgian Society for Mental Medicine – September 2020
Prize “Marguerite Gillemon” – Fonds de la Recherche Médicale dans le Hainaut – October 8, 2021
Brussels University Hospital – Brugmann, Brussels, Belgium, 2019-ongoing
Medical Doctor – Unit 76: Psychosis and bipolar disorders from October 2019 to September 2021
Medical Doctor – Liaison Psychiatry from October 2021
University and higher learning Teaching experience
Université de Mons, Mons, Belgium – 2022-Ongoing
Associate Professor and Chair of Artificial Intelligence and Digital Medicine, Faculty of Medicine.
Université libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium – 2021-Ongoing
Lecturer of Statistics, Faculty of Medicine
Coordinator of the course MEDI-G5591 (Biostatistics, Medical Informatics, Epistemology, Research Methods).
Ecole Supérieure de la Santé, Lausanne, Switzerland; 2018-2022
Lecturer of Physiology. Class: Biomedical Science Laboratory Technicians.
Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA (September 2021-current) – Associate
Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA (December 2020- September 2021) – Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Université libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium, and Université de Mons, Mons, Belgium, (2016-2020). Researcher – Unit of Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Clinical Research; Laboratory of Medical Psychology (Université libre de Bruxelles) and Department of Physiology (Université de Mons).
Experience in Public Organisations
Lead, AI4Health at AI4Belgium (Belgian government’s initiative for AI)